Friday, September 18, 2009





















So okay! Here's how I get photos on my blog! Thank you Jet for the detailed instructions of "how to" do just that. Always fun to learn new processes, and always surprising that success happens by following directions. Lots of fun! That's Jack at the base of the Natural Bridge, and again feeding the zebra at the Safari that we visited in our travels, and then Jack again, this time with me as we hold up the walls of Foam Henge.


This leads me to the next thought of how much I have to learn in the picture taking department as a that number of my new photos are not clear, poorly framed or blurry. That art will have to be another learning session or course that I'll take in the future, or maybe I'll just keep practising in order to improve.


Travels today take me down to Charleston, SC, for a visit with two other grandchildren (and their parents of course!) I am looking forward to our different private get-away travel adventures with James, 12 and Anna, 6 to add to my blog in the future. Busy schedules for everyone try to get in the way of getting to know these wonderful young people better and that grow and change at rapid paces between visits. All one-on-one visits are especially enjoyed by Mimi.
I recently saw the movie "Julie and Julia" which was great. Gave me new inspirations for my travels and blogging. France and gourmet cooking are definitely added to my list of "must do's". I add new meaning to "Pause, observe and listen" for ways for this intent to develop and unfold into new adventures and travels! Go see the movie. Refreshing and fun.








2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Barb! The photos look great, and are better than I pictured in my mind!

    How wonderful it is to share with friends.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cool to see where you have been!

    ReplyDelete